Thursday, September 18, 2014

You Treat Me Like A Stranger, I'll Act Like A Stranger

Last night, I got in another fight with Maya. I got angry after she was saying I wasn't acting normal, because I thought it was pretty straight forward, we were fine. So, everyone went to bed. The two big beds had Maya, Lucas, and Farkle all divided equally into them. I on the other hand was on a baby bed I set up for Auggie about 1-2 weeks ago. I had my head under a blanket, I could barely breathe, and I was crying quite hard. They were talking about helping me, and that felt okay. Maya kept saying she wouldn't help me. That broke me inside. So, Lucas and Farkle decided to. They came and both got on one side of me. They hugged me and talked to me. I was basically attached to Farkle, I don't know why, but I was. I mean, I was sad. Of course the first person who sits down beside me would be the one I hook to. Anyways, they got me to go with Maya because she was asleep. Soon, she fell of the bed and hit her head hard apparently. She was bleeding so Lucas and Farkle helped her. Not long after that, I began crying. "Why are you crying?" They said. I never responded. Lucas assumed I was tired. I tried to talk to him, but he has a hearing issue (apparently). It really seems that way. So, Farkle came and got between Maya and I. He hugged me tightly and made me feel okay. I did, I felt very secure with him. I knew for as long as he was there, he wouldn't let go of me. He rubbed my back here and there. By the end, he kissed my chin again. Twice. I laughed at that. He cheered me up. So, I went to bed. I was okay. I thought it would all be okay, and I was excited to wake up. Until...

This morning at about 7:00-7:05, it was time to get up. I was still a little bit tired when Maya tried to wake me up. I lyed there and then I suddenly got excited about everything. When my eyes went open, they were all walking upstairs. Without me. They left me. Not even telling me that they were going. It broke my heart, so I stayed back for about 5 minutes. Soon, I got up and lyed on the back corner of the couch. Alone. Again. Riley Matthews. They began treating me like a stranger. I am not a stranger. Hear me out, I am not a stranger. I am 12 year old Riley Matthews who has known you since you were 5/6 and well, the beginning of this year. Still, I still have known them long enough for them to know this.... I Am Not A Stranger! It feels terrible. I thought it wouldn't be this way. I thought it would be good when I woke up. I was excited. I was actually excited to wake up! Now, I can't wait to go back to bed at MY OWN HOUSE. Yeah, I can't stay here anymore. It's only full of disappointment. You treat me like a stranger, I'll act like it. Strangers don't go to each other's houses, now do they? Nope. Goodbye sleeping here. You treat me like a stranger, I'll act like a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment