Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bad Friends Are Easy to Find

I am the one who deserves nothing. I hear conversations about me and I know that I should be sorry. I'm not a good person. Other people may not be good people either, but I am even worse. Do I even deserve to have a happy family and good teachers? I don't deserve this happy life full of oppurtunity. I am officially not really... good. A good person wouldn't do that. I hear Farkle saying that he's almost crying. So am I, but I am crying because of me. And so is he. I caused the worst thing ever. I am not good enough to be a friend. The only person I have is Lucas who keeps nagging me not to do this...




Let me walk you through all of these quotes. First of all, I've been a bad friend. No friend would do that. I can't even be a bad friend, because I'm not a friend at all. Also, I'm sorry for being a bad person and friend. I only have Lucas. Second of all, bad friends are easy to find, because Farkle and Maya found me. I am a bad friend. I am letting go. I know that I shouldn't be forgiven EVER in my entire life!!! Bad friends are easy to find, so I was pretty easy to find.

1 comment:

  1. Riley, I'm dealing with the same thing ( not talking about you) So you are not alone on this

    ReplyDelete