Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jema10's Theory

A girl on wikia (blah) named Jema10 is a Filey and Laya shipper. So, she makes comments EVERYWHERE about it. I mean everywhere. So, here's a conversation between Jema10 and I. It's crazy!! I am Riley-Matthews121, btw.

Here's where Jema10 begins:
Jema 10: I ship Laya personally. However at this point, the writes said that the first season would mostly focus on friendships and not romance. (Despite the last episode where Lucas supposedly asks Riley out)

Riley-Matthews121Yeah, Laya. Oh, and what did you edit on the Lucas and Maya page? I am a moderator, I wont delete it. I just wanna know because I am interested in Laya!!!

Jema10Oh just the moments in the new episode. There were a few spelling/formatting errors and I wanted it to look nicer. Laya <3 By the way, what other pairing do you ship outside of GMW? I love all l/h relationships, so Folive and Seddie and all that.

Blah, blah, boring talk. Here's where things get real....

Riley-Matthews121: (about Missy and Farkle) I don't see it. It's like Faya, there is no way they could make it work. Missy would never fall for Farkle nor would Farkle fall for her. Maya, would NEVER fall for Farkle, either.

Jema10: Riley could.

Riley-Matthews121: Really? You really think I could?

Blah, blah. Talking about gym teachers, now again, real stuff....

Jema10Yeah, you guys can go make another thread for gossiping about gym teachers. :P Anyway, Riley/Farkle seems so sweet. Stuart Minkus never got Topanga, Farkle should get Riley.

Riley-Matthews121: I guess that's true. I guess we'd be cute.

That's where it ended. Note, at the end when I said we'd be cute, I didn't mean it!!! Well, that is the theory of Jema10 of wikia.

No comments:

Post a Comment