Thursday, October 9, 2014

I'm The Broken Girl!!!!

To Maya
Hey, Maya. For the last time, that is my song you leave it ALONE!! You may not be listening to it or have heard it before (for what I know....) but that is my stuff BUG OFF!!! Okay, that's mine and you leave it alone. You have to quit with that or else I'll do something to your number 1 song. You may not be doing it to mine, but Broken Girl and Listen To Your Heart are the same protectiveness. Convinient also that you basically know the lyrics. So, you stop saying your like it and if you have, don't listen to my song AGAIN! Not saying you did, just saying IF you did. Okay, that's my song and I have EVERY SIGNLE RIGHT to do that about yours. Nevermind the fact that you ALSO mentioned Best Friends Forever. Anyways, I'll do it right back at ya because every single time I read over you saying you're the broken girl, kills me more and makes me wanna do this even more!!! So, maybe I should listen to my heart and leave this friendship. My heart is telling me that this friendship is not going to work out. So, just leave it at that. First you offend the only true friend I have other than Lucas and then you mess with Matthew West. I wont tolerate that. So, I'll listen to my heart and GET OUT OF THIS! So, the point of this is I AM THE BROKEN GIRL AND YOU ARE NOT! Even if I am not, YOU'RE NOT EITHER!!! It's closer me than you!! You can be upset, BUT DON'T CALL IT WHAT I CALL IT! That's my song, my stuff, and I wont stand for it. You can find a new best friend and you can listen to their songs and make posts about it. Because I wont be offended by your posts. Thos are MY songs not YOURS. So, leave them alone. Until you get yourself together and quit with my songs, I'm done here and you can go to Farkle ALLLL you want. I'll have Lucas then. Besides, Farkle and I haven't been so cool lately so take him! He is mean to me all the time, so TAKE THE KID. I don't want him. Nothing is worth it for me. All I had was those songs, and you've taken that away from me. So, find a new friend. Make it Kellie or someone to replace me!! I don't care. Until you straighten out your song-stealing-post-making-about-my-songs act, were done. And if anything I AM THE BROKEN GIRL BECAUSE I GOT THAT FROM MY SONG. NOWHERE ELSE SAYS THAT BESIDES FOR MY SONG! IT'S NOT AN EVERDAY SAYING!!!! So, stop, just STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment