Sunday, October 5, 2014

Family Fun Time Is Truley Fun!

Today was the day we FINALLY went to the pool. Maya, Lucas, Farkle and I ended up fighting. I was jumping with Lucas into the wave pool and then Maya and Farkle began doing it. We split off. Lucas and I had a decent amount of fun. We played a game where he had to write a song about him being an Insecure Texas Man. He was saying he was a Texan, insecure about his heritage. Then, on the kiddie park, a little 3 year old fell and we thought she died (not really, it was a joke). Her sister or friend said "Katie, are you okay?" So, Lucas and I assumed she was Katie. We played a game where we had an invisible Katie who kept on dying. Then, my mom came and asked me to join family fun. I refused and I was VERY angry. Soon, she gave up and said I wasn't allowed to join. I stayed in the same position for 30 minutes straight crying. I sang Best Friends Forever and Broken Girl twice over. Finally, my dad came to me and got me to join. We all dived into the pool. It was Maya, Auggie, my Dad, and My Mom and I. I got really cold and my dad took me to the hot-tub. On the way, I was so cold, I was almost crying. My dad picked me up and rushed me to the hot-tub. Soon we went to the Thuner Run slide. Then, Maya suddenly left us (we didn't make up). So, it was my family. My dad and I went first every time, followed by my mom and Auggie. I always said I wouldn't be scared. When we started going I screamed and sat I take it back. I was only used to going with Farkle and Maya and Lucas. Not much Lucas. But Farkle and Maya, I was used to them. Of course, more Farkle because he wanted me with him, he was desperate. So, I was used to him. I always screamed, "Daddy hold me! Hold me, Daddy! Hold Meeeeeee!" when we got to the steap part. Then, I went to teach Auggie swimming lessons. I was pretty good at instructing, and swimming! It was pretty awesome today except for the fight with Maya and Farkle. I'll be 100% sure to take care of that later, if they let me. My mom was right, Maya says sorry every time, so this time I will. Farkle, well, I don't know what I'll do to make it up to him, and say sorry. But, I am a thinker, so I'll think of something. Of course, my first priority is Maya... hopefully.

2 comments: