Friday, October 3, 2014

Please Don't Be Attractive!!

So, today is Friday and we had our annual Terry Fox Run. Maya and I obviously walked together. At first, Farkle forced me to run for "Farkle's Grandma." All of Farkle's friends were running for his grandma. Besides for one who was running for "Jimmy," whover that is. So, on the run, Chalsdony, Maya's friend was running with the hot new boy. I haven't seen him before. I said I wanted to see some hot hunk. I said, "I need someone hot to make me realize that Farkle is not attractive." Maya was like, "but you haven't thought he was attractive since 1st grade" and then I said, "Help Me!!!" I do need serious help. How can... Farkle be attractive?! I am begging him, begging him, BEGGING HIM to not be attractive!!! I don't want him to be attractive.



Quotes! Quotes! Quotey Quote Quotes! Don't ask why I'm so happy. It may or may not be possible swimming. So to Farkle, PLEASE DON'T BE ATTRACTIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment