Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Find Yourself A Better Friend

I'm officially finished with Maya and Farkle. DONE!!! They are so mean. I still don't mind Lucas. He's the only good one. I hate Maya and Farkle's guts SOOOOOOO badly!! I cried at the park with Lucas. I miss the old them. I liked Farkle really caring about me, and I miss Maya being my best friend. No, no. I'm done with them. I need better friends. I'll find someone else. I'll stick by Lucas, and find new better people. Maybe like Alanie or Maya Watson from school. Or Jenaya! Jenaya is the girl who always calls me her bestie. I always thought she never meant it until yesterday when she was being forced by Brandon in our class to tell her crush, and she said she'd tell her best friend. I thought her best friend was Maya W. It's not. She came and whispered "Cory" to me. Cory is a kid in the other grade 7 class. I said my dad is Cory too. Also, when we were doing a science lab together, she wanted to share half the chair with me. So, maybe she can be my new best friend.

I need a new female best friend. A girl I can laugh with and go to. Someone who I know wont judge me for ANYTHING. Anything at all. She'll let me do what I want, unless it's for the best that I don't. She'll tell me the truth. Of course, this is just a dream.

I need someone to replace Farkle. Someone like him who is overprotective and overreacts about the smallest things (like the bruise along my hand today that Farkle freaked out about). Someone who always knows when something is up, and knows not to expose my secrets. Again, just a dream.


To Maya and Farkle:
Yeah, for you. Forget about me. I am only causing harm. I never meant to hurt you, but I'm not doing you any good. All I do is talk about my own life issues which aren't even a big deal. I'll live, I will. So will you without me. Please forget about me. Just try. Find yourself a better friend. I'm not doing you any good. Find someone who really feels you're important, not someone who hurts you every day. I appreciate all that you've done for years and years, but I don't need this anymore, and neither to you. I'm not for you anymore. Just forget about me. Find yourself a better friend.

From Riley Matthews

FIND A BETTER FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment