Saturday, October 11, 2014

What's Your Problem?!

I am tired of Maya. Seriously, she was watching Dog With a Blog normally and suddenly she didn't want to anymore and Auggie began freaking out. Yeah, Auggie makes sense. I know he hates Dog With a Blog so, I am not mad at him, really. But Maya, what's the big idea!?! I know she's not Auggie and doesn't hate it like he does, or at all. Then, she's forcing us to watch the WORST movie ever, Halloweentown. I hate that movie. I hate that dumb Marnie and that ANNOYING Sophie and that stupid brother of theirs. They are all annoying!!! Then, I ask Farkle what he thinks. And like always, the kid agrees with Maya!!! He may be hurt right now from Lucas banging his head onto a pole to knock sense into him, but he's clearly well enough to take her side. Seriously, he should really stop letting his dumb fear of her get in the way of his true opinion. She has no right to make him agree with her, and he should seriously stop letting that DUMB fear get in the way. I understand he is hurt, but he can stand up for himself and not let her make him choose her side. They all need to get a handle on theirselves besides for Lucas and Auggie. Auggie just doesn't like the show and he never has since 2012, and it makes sense. Lucas said he doesn't care what we watch. He wasn't taking my side, but he didn't take hers so I'm okay with him. So, what the heck is Maya's problem right now!?! I understand with Auggie and Lucas. Not Maya and Farkle. He should stop letting that dumb fear get in the way of his opinion, even if that was true. But I bet like all the normal people, he really didn't care what we watch. And Maya needs to seriously get a grip and realize that her dumb may I emphasize DUMB movie would be my LAST pick to watch. VERY VERY LAST!!! So, get a grip people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment