Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas Maya!

So, you all know that other Riley Matthews? If you haven't heard, click THIS and you'll know. She's taking my life and everything. But, she did however, give me the idea to do this. And no, I would've thought of this without her. No credit to her.


Dear Maya,
Christmas is the time of year that we are together! We spend time with each other more than ever! School isn't in the way, nothing is! We are together, just being girls. Fooling around, misbehaving, and we just get all the fun out of everything!!! I love Christmas with you, nobody else but you!!



Not only are we best friends at Christmas, we are best friends all the time! You get me into trouble, and I get us out of it! Thank you for letting me be apart of your life!

Being your best friend means that I need to learn to stay loyal and trustworthy, and I want to do that. I want to work to be the best friend I could ever be. Give me a chance to prove it. I love you so much, and I'll do this not for me, but for you. I'll give up my everything for you. Thank you for that. I can't stand when I am not with you, or when you have someone before me. I've now learned my lesson about that.

I am your best friend and I will always do my best by you. Now, I always know to do that. So please don't leave my side! I love you!!


Merry Christmas my best friend! And here on will be what I designed for you!!









Please be happy with this! These took me so long to do!!! Thanks for being the best Christmas gift ever!

Love Riley

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Merry Christmas Riles! Thanks for the Christmas gift, I appreciate it to the fullest. And you do those add-text-to-background-of-your-choice things way better than I do! I mean how do you do it? Haha, thanks so much and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too!! I love you Maya!!! Haha! I also do have a way with words and backgrounds, don't I?!

    ReplyDelete