Sunday, December 14, 2014

I've Learned Okay?

I decided to make a post today, about how I've learned my lesson on something. I've learned, that your best friend should come before anyone else. I've learned that with a best friend, you have someone to rely on, and it feels good to be relied on, too. With a best friend, you shouldn't be jealous of anyone else being friends with your best friend because she would never betray you, unless that other person is given the title of Best Friend by your best friend. Nobody likes to be replaced, and I learned that the hard way last night. I also realized what I've been doing, and that it is wrong. And now I know my real feelings.


Very true, but let me go over this. A best friend is someone who Fights for you, through any circumstances. A best friend is someone who respects you not only as their best friend, but as a person. A best friend is someone who includes you with their other friends, or in another activity they are in, and you're not. A best friend encourages you to fight for what you believe in, and to shoot for the moon. A best friend needs you. A best friend relies on you and needs you. A best friend deserves you. Your best friend deserves you for being soo good! And a best friend will stand by you always.


This is very true, too. Especially the mistakes part. I know I've made mistakes, and Maya knows I have. But I know if she is my best friend, she will help me turn all those wrongs into rights.


Your classic best friends. They stand by each other, and I will for now on.

Now time for.... AN ORIGINAL POEM BY RILEY MATTHEWS!!! :)

When you walked out of my life
It was like my world was crashing down.
The day you walk back in
My world will fit back together like a puzzle.

The world doesn't think you are perfect
But I see it differently
The only thing I see is the beauty of you
And at this point, that's all that matters.

I miss you, best friend.
I don't know what to do.
Please come back to me
I'll try harder this time.
Let's be BFF.

That was an original poem that I wrote off the top of my head in 6 minutes. Now I wanted to say this.




This is true. I'm sorry. Please forgive me, Maya. I would hug you forever, and I mean that! I've learned my lesson, please don't be mad at me any longer. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete