Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Not My Problem This Time

Guess what? Maya and I made up last night. I said I was willing to do what it takes to be her best friend, and she said she was too. Actually, that was a BIG FAT LIE. She said she doesn't want to lose her reputation of her and 2 other of her friends and she wanted to be with them at lunch. I said that's okay, but she KNEW I didn't mean it. She knew it. I started crying because I didn't think I was worth her's or anybody's time. I knew that I was just an embarassment. Then, Auggie came in to rescue me, and be the hero. So, I thank Auggie for that! And Auggie, if you're reading this, Thank You So Much, I Love You! Anyway, so this fight is actually Maya's problem now. It's her responsibility to fix this, because I didn't ask for this. If I apologize, it's like, for what? Then I'd say, "for letting you sit with your more popular friends than me and you can lose your reputation with me now." I really don't think that's anything to apologize about. I hope on my life that Reaction Girl is at school today, so I can sit with her. And if not, I'll sit with Sarah, because I bet she likes me better then Maya because they got in a fight. So, I'd like to say that this fight isn't my problem. I admit, the other ones (the majority of them, not all of them) were my problem to fix. Now, this one's hers. I did NOT ask for this one bit. She basically held it in my face screaming, take it take it! (Not literally). So, I'll just be on my own today, HOPEFULLY with Reaction Girl and if not, Sarah, and if not, I could get Lucas. So, that's it for today. I might write again later about my terrible lunch hour.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then maya and i talked and said you hit auggie sisters are not like that i even asked auggie he says that you hit him and you are insane

    ReplyDelete