Sunday, December 14, 2014

Til The End Of Time

Hey guys. So, last night was the worst night of my life. I'll give a VERY short description. Maya is thinking that I'll be up to serving her when I am miserable about it. It's not even fair like August, I call that fair. Not now, heck no. So, Shawn last night came to settle our feud and also came with my dad. We were talking and my dad took the Loser Side and Shawn took mine. Shawn said that Maya was being pushy and way too clingy. My dad was being very hurtful to me, and I was crying so hard. Then, I went back to Kiwi, because I went to him when nobody was fighting yet. Shawn told me I'll be okay if I go to him. I went to Kiwi, and then came back 20 minutes later. We fell asleep. Now, I wanted to do relation lyrics to one of my songs by Evanescence.

I will wander 'till the end of time torn away from you.

I pull away to face the pain.
I close my eyes and drift away.


Over the fear that I will never find
A way to heal my soul.

And I will wander 'till the end of time
Torn away from you.

My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us from sorrow's hold
(Over my heart... Heart)

I can't go on living this way
And I can't go back the way I came
Chained to this fear that I will never find
A way to heal my soul

And I will wander 'till the end of time
Half alive without you

My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us

Change, open your eyes to the light
I denied it all so long, oh so long
Say goodbye, goodbye


My heart is broken
Release me, I can't hold on
Deliver us
My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us
My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us from sorrow's hold

So, those are the lyrics to My Heart Is Broken by Evanescence that I can relate to. I can highly relate to that. Now time for some quotes.


I think this is very true. I'd rather spend my days loving someone I can't have then spend my days having to be around someone I can't love anymore.


This is very true. There is nothing else I ask, so why can't I have that one thing?!


Sometimes, I need to have the courage to admit this. Why am I so focused on someone who can is the opposite of this? I'm bascially telling myself, "Be with someone who will stay mad at you, who can stand not talking to you, and who's not afraid of losing you." Why am I so focused on this?!



This is why. This is why I am so focused on this. There is no real reason, but I just can't let go! It's difficult.

That's it for today. And this is it...

No comments:

Post a Comment