Sunday, September 14, 2014

I Hoped It Was More

Well, I was just looking through Childstarlets photos of Girl Meets Smackle. I was really excited to see the episode. Well, I found a picture of me and Farkle looking at each other, nicely. Then, I went to Childstarlets to find a version that wasn't blurry. So, I saw that same scene but Farkle and I were hugging. Something in me said ew, another part of me actually liked it. So, I was excited to see the scene, so I went to do so. I went and saw it. All it was is me telling Farkle that him losing to Smackle is another memory for my head, and then we hugged. Really fastly. We let go quick, and we weren't holding on for long, either. When I saw it, something inside of me said that was a close one, something else was saying I wish it were more. I wish that that hug was more than me just saying congrats to him. I wish it was a real thing. I wish it was because I... loved him and he loved me. I don't know why, I just do. I don't know what it is. Lately, it's been different between the two of us, and I've liked it. We've become a lot closer, and he really seemed to love me more. He proved it's more than that short lasting crush, but a true love that can never die. But, why do I care? Farkle is... FARKLE! Why would I care for him that way? You know, I really do have deep feelings for Farkle. Feelings don't only mean dating or hate, it can be anything. I just know that I used to have regular feelings as friends for him, but it's gotten deep into me. It's like he is someone I want to... be with. But, here's the issue with that...


And this is the real truth. I may have wanted that hug with Farkle to be more, but I can't change that. One day, it'll come. The day where we hug, and it's more than 1 second and we don't let go like we are desperate to go, and the hug that will be in my mind forever. It may not come soon, but it will come. I know it. I am counting on it. I always do. Maybe it will ruin our friendship, that's why I am waiting. I can wait. I always can. So, this is my truth, I Hoped It Was More than what it really was.


No comments:

Post a Comment