Friday, September 26, 2014

Why Do They Follow Me?

So, you know how I've been with Farkle for the past days? Yeah, apparently episode 10, 13, or 17, whatever that episode is is following me!! Yeah, they make me go with Farkle! You wont even believe what episode! Girl Meets Flaws! The one Farkle skips class! WHAT!?! Hear me out, WHAT!!! I never thought they'd do that. I'm.... shocked. Completely shocked right now. M-Me and F-Farkle. In that episode. Oh great. This seriously sucks gut. I am gonna be with Farkle. I end up hugging him. By the looks of it, it will be longer than the one in Girl Meets Smackle. LONGER! NO! It will also be for a better cause. I mean, I wont be being funny and fooling around, he'll be upset, I'll be upset. Wikia said I missed him. Clearly, I wouldn't fool off.

This is just one of those pictures, before the hugging scene. At least it doesn't get worse than that.... I-It doesn't get worse than that, right? Oh boy. Let's just hope this doesn't become worse than it needs to be. Just as I say to myself that I wont go with Farkle anymore, there comes us hugging. Why are the episodes following me?! Shouldn't I be following them, not them following me?!

This is where Demi Lovato's Heart Attack comes in. The song saying "I think I'd have a heart-attack." Yeah, I think I will. Do you even know how terrified I am? Coincidence it happened in Girl Meets Smackle, and then again. Directors don't do things for no reason. They seriously meausure character's arm length when they hug someone. Clearly, a hug would mean something. Why are they giving hints for that? We hug twice, proof right there. Well, if you don't believe me, then just go to the Girl Meets Flaws wikia, and there you'll have it.

Let me leave off by saying this, my life is completely over. Me and Farkle!!! What!?! Wait... hahahahahah!!! No matter what happens, I'll end up with someone. If I end up with Lucas, Maya will get Farkle, if I end up with Farkle, Maya'll get Lucas. Ha! Not so bad after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment