Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cupcake Bragger!

Since today is Farkle's 12th birthday, he brought his rich cupcakes to school. They were huge and everyone LOVED them. Farkle had a birthday cake flavoured one, and everyone else had the same 4 or 5 other flavours. Everyone got one cupcake. I got a oreo flavoured one, and so did Farkle along with his birthday cake one. Then, Farkle had 3 cupcakes left. He was saving 2 for Lucas and Maya. One he was going to give to another student. "Who wants another one!?" He announced. "I DO!" Everyone shouted bolting their hands up. I just sat there being dull. "Why aren't you raising? You wont get one." Someone said. "Cupcakes aren't the world." I said. Farkle came and set a peanut coconut cupcake beside me. "Riley." He said. Everyone was sighing. "I know why you didn't raise, Riley. You thought if you didn't raise you'd get it." The same person who asked why I wasn't raising asked. "No, actually, yesterday Farkle told me he'd give the extra one to me. There was really no point in me raising, you know." I said. Everyone was kind of mad at me (playfully) and I bragged the cupcake in their faces. It was fun! I was the Cupcake Bragger!

No comments:

Post a Comment