Friday, September 26, 2014

Don't Say Another Word

I've been through this life of greatness. My wishes came true and everything. Now, I've lost my best friend. I try to make suttle conversations with her, and they end in a fight and me, trying to walk away. Maya made the right decision in not saying anything at all. I realized, if I don't talk, then nobody can get to me. I can't be offended or disappointed. Nobody can tell me to stop talking. If I don't talk, than nobody can tell me that talking is an issue. Sometimes, there are things I wanna say, but I cannot say them because I'll be made a fool out of. Random people walk by me and call me a retard. I said something wrong, clearly. My physical actions are never a problem. I walk, move, and run like a normal person. I don't say things everyone says. I didn't do as in make any physical movement to make Brooklyn, Connor and them wanna hurt me. I said things like, "I want to go home." That's why they just kept hurting me more. Connor even said it, "We've dealt with many people in your situation. Out of all of them, you talk back the most and you have gut to do that. None of those other people did. How do you live with yourself?" How do I? I talk. I am a normal person who talks. Well, to me. To everyone else, clearly I am a person who only has dumb things to say. 


I can no longer say a word. I wont say a word. I don't talk anymore. What will it take to talk again? I wont do it on my own. I just don't talk. I just don't. As long as I don't say another word, nobody can prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment