Sunday, September 14, 2014

This Is My Best Friend

Every girl needs a best friend. Someone you go through everything with. Someone you can count on to tell you the truth of things even when you don't want to hear it. They are true. They could never leave your side. My best friend is Maya Hart. She is 12 years old, just like me! We've been through almost everything together. She is someone who I can count on, and I am someone she can count on. She can count on me to give her whatever she wants, and I can count on her to do the same. We do what's best for each other whether we like it or not. Sometimes I need Maya to tell me when I am crazy or wrong or even right. I'm glad I have her to lean on. Maya is someone who I can count on not to get mad when I accidently kick her off the bed in my sleep. This is my best friend....




I have Maya. I have her to lean on. She is someone I can count on to support me through everything even when it's completely insane of me. I can support her, too. That's just who we are. We are there for each other. Always, were there.

The thing about Maya is... well she is a failing student. I can always help her with that. I help her study. I help her boost up her grades. Maya is smart, I know it. She just can't be simple. Maya also has some family issues. At the age of 2 months, her dad left her and her mom. Her mother had no attention for her. Maya's mom wants to be an actress, and doesn't give a care about her daughter. I try to mend their relationship. It never tends to work. I feel bad for Maya, and she cries to me, and I listen. I let her cry to me. I want to hear what she has to say. Her issues are more important than anything to me.

This is who my best friend is. That is Maya Hart. She is wonderful, and I just really love her so much!! I could die with her. I never wanna leave her. That's how important Maya is to me.

This Is My Best Friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment