Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Promise Is A Promise

You all heard the story of how Farkle said to me, "If we are going to be made fun of for being friends, why fight for our frienship?" That was yesterday evening. We didn't speak since, until around 2:00PM when Maya, Auggie, and I went outside. Auggie invited Farkle, and I was upset. Then he said he is coming because I'm going to be there. Normally when you're in a fight with someone, you'd just say ew. I didn't. I smiled and said hopefully, "Really, he wants me to be there? That's why he's coming?" and Auggie said yes. It turned out, Farkle only agreed to come because he thought that I was not there. I was hurt. I kept begging him to be my friend, and he kinda denied me. Why would he deny me? Doesn't Farkle love me anymore? So, as I kept begging I have him a motivational speech. He didn't smile. He didn't laugh. It didn't convince Farkle to forgive me. I said I lost a very important friend. He said so did he. "Then why don't you get an important friend back?" putting out my arms to him, for him to hug me. He said it's not that easy. Soon, I finally said that I do need him and I need to know I have him in my life. He smiled, I smiled, and I saw Maya smile too. "We'll talk later, Riley." He said. "We will?" I asked shocked. "Yeah, we will." He said. "Promise?" I asked. He nodded. I said, "I have my hopes up. I expect things. When people promise me something, I expect it. Will you do that for me, and keep it?" I asked. "Yes, I will." He said, then he had to go find Auggie who I chased off. Farkle made me a promise. He promised he'd talk to me about our fight, and maybe to get me back. I hope he doesn't break that promise. I really do love and need him, I'd be lost without Farkle Minkus in my life.


Let's just hope he meant it. I expect too much, yeah. He still hasn't come to me yet, but he has all day until 9:30PM to come to me. I just hope it's soon. I need him.

No comments:

Post a Comment