Monday, September 22, 2014

The Only Ones Who Knew

Hey, Blogger. So, I have an announcement. If you accessed my page from August 31st, you know that it is very long, right? Well, someone deleted it and it wasn't me. So, someone who knows my password did. Either Maya, Lucas, or Farkle is who I am accusing of deleting it. They knew my password and I now realize I needed to change it and now they'll never guess it. So, I know to defend themselves they'd say "Maybe someone hacked you" but if I was hacked, it would be very likely my password would be changed and I would have gotten an e-mail saying someone may have hijacked me. If one of them who knew my password logged in, they would just think it's me. Besides, what interest would a hacker have of deleting one of my blog pages? I think it was one of the 3 of them because I wrote a lot about Matthew West on my blog yesterday, and they must have gotten annoyed. Then coincidently the next day the huge blog page based on it is gone. Basically, these 3 are the only ones who knew. Whoever did it is going to have to say so, because if they don't, I'll get back on all 3 of them for this because it was clearly and obviously one of them.

1 comment: