Monday, September 22, 2014

A Future Awaits Me

I am happy to say that soon enough in life, there'll be so much more for me to live for. I'll be able to do many things. I know I don't have much of a life now, but eh, it's waiting for me! I'll walk to school happily. I'll live such a happy life. I'll have children of my own one day! I can raise kids!! It'll be fun! I'll live in a house in NYC, not far from my parents house! A future for me is waiting! It's all ready to be accepted one day! My blog will have 3000 pageviews! I will write about a life! My future is amazing looking. I just cannot wait for that day to come!! WISH ME LUCK WITH A NEW FUTURE! One day, things will be 100% clarified to me. I will have many friends, like my friends now. I'll never leave them!! The future seems so bright! In fact, I am planning my future now! It's a really fun and good topic to think of. How will you live your life later? How will you be? I just know that for an 100% fact I'll be with my friends and family! Life is worth living for your future, and your present. I am living in the present, I cannot wait to get a move on. Every second is the future. I don't wanna miss a thing in life!! Life is somthing worth living! I'm glad I get to live it with the people I have, and people who will be in my life later on. A future awaits me. Right now. My future will one day come. I can feel it. I can see my road going very well! THANKS BE TO THE FUTURE! I cannot wait. Because every second counts! My bright future awaits me!

No comments:

Post a Comment