Thursday, September 18, 2014

What Do I Miss Most?

I've lost my friends. 1, 2, 3. Gone, like that. What do I miss most about them? I miss Lucas being his sophisticated and cute self. I miss him annoying Maya, and me there, laughing. I miss when he was one of my friends. I miss Farkle being his smart and funny self. And how he loved me and how he held me in his arms, tight. I miss him being one of my friends. I miss Maya beginning her homework rebellions and me wondering whether to join in. Most of all, I miss her being my best friend.

I thought these people were my friends. Not rediculous strangers. I miss my friends, when they were themselves. Themselves are my friends. If I seem even one bit upset, they'd be there. Now, we are strangers with a bunch of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment