Saturday, September 13, 2014

How To Heal A Heartbreak?

As I've explained earlier, I lost my friends. My best friend, and Farkle. Both of them, gone. Out the door, and I don't think I'll be talking to any of them. You all heard the story of how I let them go at my post called In Memory of What Was Lost which you can read HERE. I feel so lost without them. I feel like my world has been torn apart. All I really had in life was them, and I've just been taken away from them. I feel like I cannot go on. The 2 people I loved both just left me. I was made fun of for Farkle, which chased him off. He said and I quote, "If we are just gonna be made fun of for being friends, why fight for our friendship anymore?" and he just took off, leaving me heartbroken, on my own. Maya told me to cope life without her. I can't do this. Both of them are just gone and I can't take this. After both of them took off on their own seperate ways, I just went to the Spider Park and sang songs to myself. I sang Best Friends Forever, If I Die Young, All I Can Do, and my number one song called Your Friend. I was done crying after Farkle took off on me. I decided to go back home to Maya's cousin's house. Her cousin coincidently named Riley helped me out earlier. She is doing something somewhere. She's not here. I just wrote blog posts because Quotev was deleted.

My best friend, and my other close friend both took off on me. Still those words they said to me keep replaying in my head one after the other. I feel like I have to slap my head, and make it stop. It wont stop. How can I heal this heartbreak? They both left me heartbroken. With Maya, I understand. I guess I hurt her, and I wish I could fix that. But Farkle, well, he just left me. Out of the blue, gone. I feel bad for Maya. I just wish I could heal this heartbreak. How to heal a heartbreak? I have no clue...

No comments:

Post a Comment