Monday, September 8, 2014

The Thing You Want To Hear

Days ago, things went on. One day, I made Farkle feel bad and then I felt bad for that. We ended up kissing. Of course, we did in the episodes, too. Since then, we have kissed 4 times. So, I've been close with him lately. He's been kinda someone I can lean on. So, I've been jealous of anyone who really has a relationship with him (besides him crushing on Maya, which is normal). So, last night Maya and I were fighting pretty badly. I was almost crying, she already was. She somewhat was fighting because she was all alone. I was planning to stay with Farkle and Auggie that night, Auggie in the middle but he got scared and went upstairs so my plan was to stick with Farkle that night. So, Maya said she wanted Farkle and I was very defensive of that. I denied her. She said that we can share Farkle. I said no, and I want him. So, we fought. Eventually, she kinda confirmed that we are sharing him. I put my head down, and I held it up kinda with my hand. "Are you okay with this?" She asked me. I nodded my head multiple times. She asked me again and I said yes. "No you're not." She said. I suddenly lifted my head up. Earlier, she told me that it's good when people ask you if you're okay and you say nothing, it's good to hear them say no you're not and know that you're okay. When she said that, I was lifted. "Why do you say that?" I asked something like that. "Because I know you're not. You don't want to share." She said. I nodded my head, I felt mean though. I was constantly telling her to come in with Farkle and I. We eventually decided I'd leave Farkle and just go with her. Farkle seemed kinda upset, although he didn't want to become the second Cory and Topanga (who did that in the 7th grade). I told the two of them to wake me up if they needed. We also named Farkle's creepy blue striped teddy bear, Zook. So, I set Farkle up a nice bed and I rubbed his back with my hand, and he drifted off to sleep. I went with Maya. She seemed upset. I asked "Are you okay?" "Yes." She said. "No you're not." I said and she seemed happy about that. So, the night ended well. I guess we all did end up being... okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment