Saturday, September 20, 2014

Terrible Frights of a Best Friend

9 years ago...

I don't know really what day or even the time of day was, but something happend around 9 years ago. Maya was a little 3 year old girl. She was at home, when she was with her mom. She hadn't aten in 5 hours at that point. Then, for all I know, she was taken into the basement, starving. She hadn't aten in like 8 hours at three years old. That's not good for a 3 year old. So, she began... she began to throw up. She was almost dead, really. If she didn't eat for any longer, she may not be here today. My best friend, was 3 years old when this happened to her.

For a best friend to hear this, it concerns me. How do I deal with this? She is still living with that same woman who starved her 3 year old daughter for 8 hours and made her be in the basement and then puke. Maya Hart, my 12 year old best friend is that little girl. It scares me half to death. I am frightened right now. I need to talk to Farkle or someone about this. I w-will cry. I guess I already am. How could a woman do that to my best friend? She was 3 years old! THREE! Does Miss Katy Hart realize that Maya was three years old? Even if she wanted to (and I bet she did), she couldn't get up and eat. She couldn't! Was she that street smart as a 3 year old? The kid couldn't even talk! That's not normal! No mother doesn't teach her baby to talk until that baby is 4! No mother makes her baby girl who is 3 stay in the basement and not eat for hours! Who would do that? If I knew her then, her mom would have been pounded out by that little 3 year old! Even 3 year old Riley Matthews would have been that smart. Smart enough to save a friend's life. My best friend, my girl. Does anyone understand, she is mine! My best friend! My girl! And you can't just starve her like that. This makes me wanna keep her away from home. Who knows what could happen. It's now just like how I look at Carlina's house. "A little 4 year old is being hurt in there." And now I'll look at Maya's house and think, "A little 3 year old girl was starved in there." The worst part is, both Maya and Carlina's was by their own parents. What kind of parent does that to their daughter or son? A 3-4 year old. Nobody deserves that. Especially those innocent children! I need someone. I c-can't go on without talking to someone about this... I just can't.

This is the terrible fright of a best friend that no best friend ever wants to hear...

No comments:

Post a Comment