Thursday, September 18, 2014

What's My Strange Reason For Annoyance?

So, today I decided I would record my songs on Emily and Riley's (Maya's cousins) DS. Emily said I could, she is older, so I trust her. Although her sister gets mad more easily, Emily said she'd be okay. So, I recorded a lot of my top songs. Including sad songs like Best Friends Forever and My Heart Is Broken. I listened to them while getting my shower ready. In the shower, I sang both the songs twice. After My Heart Is Broken, I began to cry. What has happened to my life? Then, I got out and blow dried my hair while listening to them. I almost cried. I didn't even know what happened to my life. Also, I seriously hate it when Maya and Farkle have to do Maya's homework together, alone. I hate it. I get easily annoyed by it. Because Maya earlier said they would do it again, I was annoyed. Because of that, after my shower I didn't want to know they were. So, I didn't look into the living room, and I cranked up My Heart Is Broken. I sat at the computer and quickly traded my headphones into the computer instead of Emily and Riley's DS. I cranked up the advertisements and then my song played. Now, I sit here with them cranked up. Now, I'll be sure just to rush to bed on Auggie's bed thing, again. Now, I'll have my songs to fall asleep to. It'll make sleeping on that little thing a whole lot easier. So, here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment