Friday, September 19, 2014

Finish This Off

The 3 of us abandoned eachother, now we'll all fight over Lucas. Lucky for Maya, she's with him in school. I am caught with Farkle who I lost. I am just here to finish this whole thing off. I am done doing this. Maya and I fight way too much.  Normally, we wouldn't. So, I am just saying, I'm done. I can't take this. And yeah, if someone like Farkle or Lucas is reading this, don't blame yourselves. I don't dislike you, I just can't be friends with you if I am not with Maya. It's not that I don't want to, I'd love to, but I can't. It's just time to finish this off. I can't do this. Until it fixes, this is how it's staying. Don't be afraid to talk to me because I'll be there, I'll listen for as long as I have to, just know that I can't do this anymore. Convince me all you'd like, maybe it will work maybe it wont, but as of now, I can't. So, I am here to finish this, right now. I love you guys, but it's too much work to keep figting. Until this fighting phase is done, I am just on my own. You guys all will be, because that dumb group of 3 rule is still going. And if that 3 of you thing happens, then I'll just go back to the way it was a few months ago. If not, we'll see. I will only do it to get back at you. Because seriously, this sucks. Your problem now if it goes back to that. You can change if it does or not. What's your choice now, guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment