Thursday, September 18, 2014

Uninspired Not Required

Maya and I kinda snapped at each other again. I can barely do this. I am not inspired here. Nothing makes me wanna do this. I hate this life. Wikia ruined me, Maya ruined me, now I have nobody. It's unfair, and I am getting tired of dealing with this. I am not inspired to keep going. Why am I not inspired? I miss being happy when I had a good life. I miss when I had my history project and I was more than happy! It was really fun to do. Fun things make you less miserable. I guess I have to just give up on this. I am un-inspired, so I shouldn't be required to keep going. I hate doing it. Goodbye to being uninspired. I just cannot take it. So, I am not going to be required until I am inspired. And in a million centuries will that happen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment