Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Song I Relate To... Sorta

I have a new song. It's by Ashley Tisdale and it's called Time's Up. In gym class today when everyone was already changed, suddenly it popped in my head and I realized how much I can relate to some parts of it. So, my new song! YAY! I love it, it's a generally good song. It's good when you have a good song you can relate to! So, I know plenty of you have heard it, so I don't feel threatened if I put it up here. I am trusting you not to purposely listen to it. If you do, I will listen to one of your songs that I know (if you are one of those people with songs. If I don't know you, then I'll have to let it slide, besides, I cannot stop you. I don't know you, so I don't mind.)

This is it. Frenquelly, it's not a common song so there is only one lyric video for it unless I want to hear her singing in spanish. So, I am trusting you to not listen to it! I know you wont let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment