Thursday, September 18, 2014

With Excitement, Comes Disapointment

This life thing, I don't got the hang of it anymore. It's all because of Farkle, Lucas, and Maya. They made me feel insecure, they made me upset, I'm giving up because of them. My whole life is pointless. No friends, no life. I am a stranger to them. Why would I just live the rest of my life as a stranger? I won't. I wont take it. You treat me bad, I'll treat you that way in return. I thought we were friends, not strangers. If that's they way they want it, go and get it. Because when you go, you lose me. Have fun with that "friends." If I even should be putting friends in there in general.

Look at these kids. Fun, laughing, happy. Now, they've taken 3 of them and left the one out. The one is now a stranger. Those 4 kids are strangers to some of each other. Those happy people, are now... not. I am not doing anything about this. You know why? I am innocent. This morning, I literally did NOTHING. Nothing at all. I was actually excited inside. Yeah, well Riley, don't get your dumb hopes up. With excitement, comes disapointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment