Sunday, September 14, 2014

Forgive and Forget It All

Long story well, still long, I made up with Farkle! YAY! I am happy!!! Apparently he sleeps in a shirt that says "The Man of Riley's Dreams" also he wears a shirt that says "The Man of Maya's Nightmares," too. Yeah, well we made up at the park. He said we never fight like this, and I agree. Though, one thing twists me. At the park, when I brought up the whole... you know... me and Farkle kiss thing, he was shocked. He thought I didn't like talking about it. He said that he was too scared to say anything about it because he thought I didn't like him, anymore. I kept constantly telling him that I do love him and I really care. He kept saying the same thing every time I said a nice thing about him, that was, "I've never heard you say anything that nice to me lately." and all I did is feel guilt and pain for him. I never expected to be that friend. I'm glad I mended my relationship with Farkle again! Of course, again, I made him kinda upset. I once again said I didn't like him like datey way. Of course, I am a fixer of lives! I told him that I only said that because of Maya and Auggie and Lucas being there. If it was just us, I would have told the truth to him. I wasn't lying about that. He really does mean a lot to me. I want Farkle to always know that I am right here. If he ever feels that he can't talk to me about us kissing or anything, he can tell me he feels that way, and I'll fix it right up! I never want my friends to feel insecure with me. They can talk to me about anything it is they need. Including Farkle and the kiss thing. Anything that they need, I am there.

Who knew? Me and Farkle? Hug? Wow. Anyways, I can't wait to see Girl Meets Smackle! We hug? Wowza, the world changes.

There is me looking at Farkle, smiling. He must have said something really nice. Actually, I just congradulated him on another lose. Yeah, not something to congradulate someone on. The real point is, I feel bad that I did that, and I have to admit I missed Farkle during the fight. And, it wasn't only the fight that I missed him....

No comments:

Post a Comment