Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Happy 12th Birthday Farkle!

Today my calender marks September 17 which means finally Farkle has caught up to the rest of us! He's 12! I'm so happy for him! He is one of the best people I know and it's his birthday! I got him a present and he said he's handing out huge cupcakes to the class, and I will get 1 more than everyone else! He'll also bring Maya and Lucas a cupcake at lunch, too!!! This is one of the best days! I am very happy when my friends are very happy. Farkle is probably going to be the happiest and perkiest kid in school today, so that should be fun!!

There he is! He was eleven there! Haha! Now this little guy is 12 years old and peppy! Another year has gone by that he's been the same old Farkle. I was there with him for his 6th-11th birthdays, and now I am there with him again for the 12th.

This is for you, Farkle! Happy 12th Birthday!! You are amazing, and I bet you're still the same little Farkle!

For your twelth birthday, Farkle, I've decided to give you these cool pictures!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FARKLE! 

Nothing in the world means more to me right now than your birthday. You are finally 12 and I am so happy for you, Farkle. I love you, I really do, and I hope that makes your birthday a better day for YOU! I wouldn't lie to you, and I mean that I love you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am going to. This is a day for you to shine and for you to be you! I love you, Farkle and happy birthday!

Love, Riley Matthews on your 12th birthday



3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwee!!! Thank you! You're way too thoughtful! You just made my day by far better by saying this! I'm so happy! Thank you SOO much, Riley!! Nothing makes me happier!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're welcome! I am also giving you an EXTRA special gift later!!

      Delete
  2. I know what makes me happier. Anything else.

    ReplyDelete