Friday, September 19, 2014

The Base of Your Life, Not Mine

I am still devastated about everything that's been going on between Maya and I. I am sick of it enough to explode. After school, at 2:10 because it's a Friday, I am going home. Home as in with my mom, dad, and Auggie. I am sick and tired of this. All I have is Farkle, and that's not normal. I'd be better off at home. I have a family there, at least, who will support me. Lucas has taken Maya's side. He seems to want me and Farkle to feel bad for her. If that's what he wants, then no. I am not giving in. If anyone wants to fix this, it's not me. I'll live my life at home. I am keeping up with myself. I am sick and tired of this madness. I am just going home! There's no way I can do this anymore!!! So, I'm done with this dumb thing. FINISHED! Live your life on your own, because I wont be there for you. If the base of my life lyes on Farkle, I am not doing this. So, do this dumb life on your own, I am not into this. New episodes air tonight, what are we gonna do? Nothing. You'll do nothing. I've got nothing at all better to do. If this is what the base of my life lyes on, count me OUT! I am not doing this. I miss weeks ago. School was fun, home was fun. Well, there is no say in the school thing. I only had my history project which I loved ever so dearly. So, give up on me, because I am giving up. All I have to look forward to is Religion which is in 3 hours! And once that ends, what else do I have? Nothing! A D.S. doesn't cheer me up. Besides, it's Riley and Emily's. I don't wanna erase their stuff. They'll kill me, and I don't want to be dead. Well, I do but not from being murdered!! So, this is my life basis. I want a better one, but that CLEARLY wont happen. My song is right. If nothing changes, nothing changes!!! If these fights haven't changed within these weeks, they won't change! This will ALWAYS happen, because NOTHING CHANGES! Again like the same song said, Better we slam the door shut! It's better that way. I am not doing this!!! The only thing worth my time is Farkle Minkus! Really?! If Farkle is all my life is worth, THAT'S SAD! He's awesome and I love him, but it's still sad when your life lyes on one person who will often go with your enemy too! He will do that, that's why I am not gonna get my hopes up for him not to. I bet Maya has this dumb homework to do, and she'll invite the 1 person I have to do it! THIS IS YOUR LIFE, NOT MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment