Saturday, January 31, 2015

Take On The World's Final Goodbye

Hey guys, this is Riley Matthews, writer of Take On The World (2). So, I couldn't leave this blog without saying a last goodbye. I've been through everything on here. I wrote all of my personal pages, all of my times in posts. I've done everything in life and it all went here. Ever since August, this blog has been something to me. I've posted on it, and it's always been a sign of how I'm doing. I'm going to really miss that.

Take On The World has honestly been a hit. We have 7064 pageviews, and 10 followers, and 170 posts (not including this one). And this is it, this is where we are leaving off this blog. Blogger has always been a home to me, I've always loved it.

Take On The World gives credit to:

  •  Maya Hart
  • Farkle Minkus
  • Lucas Friar
  • Cory Matthews
  • Topanga Matthews
  • Turner Renkin
  • Owen Renkin
  • Declan Renkin (for being Turner's brother, of course)
  • Kiwi
  • Ginger
  • Darby
  • Auggie Matthews
  • Ava Morgenstern
  • Connor
  • Brooklyn
  • The rest of the Connor and Brooklyns
  • Sarah
  • FOUNDER: RILEY MATTHEWS (ME)

This is what life was like on Take On The World. And every person on this list, even if they were known mostly for doing something wrong, they still had something on this blog. Also, thanks to you viewers. I've never been more proud of a blog before, because I have such wonderful viewers! Thank you all.

Take On The World Photos gives credit to:















































































































This is EVERY SINGLE photo that was ever posted to Take On The World. Even if the photos have something bad to say, and they come from my past, they still completed the blog as it is. Thanks to these photos!

I thank EVERYONE who ever did anything for this blog! I really hate this part, but it's time to say goodbye. 

Goodbye, Take On The World
(August 23, 2014 - January 30, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment