Thursday, January 8, 2015

I'll Always Be There to Lend a Hand

GUESS WHAT?!!! I ACTUALLY WENT TO TURNER'S HOUSE!!!!!!!! Okay, okay. I'm calm. So, Maya and I were invited LAST MINUTE to be with them because Declan had just come out of emergency because he ate six drug pills this morning, that weren't his. Ronnie was busy feeding Turner, and didn't know. So, we went over to help out. First, I held Turner then Ronnie introduced me to bathing him. I helped bath him so when I babysit, I can. I got to get him dressed, and put lotion on him. He loved that part! I also washed his hair. I put his diaper on, too! Turner is OBSESSED with peeka-boo! He LOVES IT! I played with him, and he laughed so hard! Then, Owen came home from tae-kwon-doe. Then, Turner was cranky and had to sleep. So, Maya and I were with Owen! Owen and us tore apart an entire gingerbread house!! We ate the roofs and the sides!! It was fun! Before Turner left, Ronnie said "Kiss him goodnight," and put him towards me. I said "Goodnight, Turner" and then kissed his head. He smiled in his sleep when I kissed his tiny red head. I smiled too. Then, Ronnie said I'm in charge of his baby monitor. Then, I thought I heard him whieze, but it was the cat!! The best part is, Ronnie offered us to come over at 3:30pm tomorrow!!!! Turner will for sure be up, and maybe Declan wont be as drugged anymore. So, tonight, I wish the best of luck to Ronnie getting Declan to sleep, and the best of luck to Turner, just because.


Good Night my baby Turner! I love you, and I promise I will see you tomorrow! You'll be full of energy, and you'll be happy! It may be cold out, but you bring so much sunshine. I love you more than anyone in this world could know. You are so special to me, and I wouldn't lose you for the world. I'm totally obsessed with you, and I love how much you love me! You're the best in the world! Derek and Ronnie are so lucky to have you as a baby, and Owen and Declan are so lucky to have you as a baby brother! Keep being you with your firey red hair, because that's just being you!! I love you, good night for tonight! Tommorow will bring great things. Good Night Turner... :) I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment