Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Who Does She Remind Me Of...?!

Hey guys, I'm here to explain Maya's negativity to you. For the past 3 days, she's been negative randomly. It's getting on my nerves. So, Maya was all complaining to you on her blog that "she was only acting like episodes her." Yeah, maybe she was. But, Maya used to hang out with this other girl, apparently named Riley too. She had a show too. She was on one of her own. Well, in her show, she was always negative. Everybody hated being around her because she was negative. She didn't wanna be, but in her show she was. Now that my mom wants to wash my hair, I will conclude with, sometimes episodes people are the problem. They are so stupidly negative and unpositive in the episodes, being around them gets on my nerves. I wish Maya wouldn't act like her episodes, TOO NEGATIVE!! If she has been acting like episodes, I HATE EPISODES HER. So, who does Maya remind me of? That other Riley.

2 comments:

  1. Riley deep down, you know that Maya is the sweetest person right? Keep on believing that. Tell her to stop being negative. Tell her how you feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried. She denies being negative!!

    ReplyDelete