Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Life Out of My Hands

Okay, who here remembers Connor, Brooklyn, Ethan and so on? You'd know for sure if you've read my blog pages. I've mentioned them on 2 posts on this whole blog. So, I'll link you to my first blog page about them. It is my second blog page, first about them. So, click All Day, All Night to view the blog page. Okay, let's continue. Basically from there, Spike left the group. He isn't with them anymore. Maya got some sense into him. Anyway, Connor and Brooklyn came to my house last night. I dumped water on Connor's head to seem tough against him. I always do that. When Brooklyn came, I turned on the light. They were standing by the water than went onto the floor, and there was a heart made out of the water. Maya and I accused them of being in love!! It's cute! Bonnor or Cooklyn? Anyway! So, Connor rammed me into the back of the bunk bed beams. I sat down and said, "That didn't hurt!" sassily, seeming tough. Then, Brooklyn made Maya bleed with her stupid nails. I was mad at her for that. I went to yell at her, but Connor punched me in the stomach. I was in deep pain, and I passed out. Then, he tried to wake me up by touching me. I sat up literally 2 minutes later, putting his hand off me and backing away. I was honestly upset with Brooklyn. I never tend to be so mad at her, she doesn't bug me that much. She helped me out on October 14, but she's still mean. Anyway, I have a red stomach. So, that's basically what they did. Cruel, huh? Anyway, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment