Thursday, January 22, 2015

Where I BELONG

Hey guys. Today I came to say something I should have said and meant a long time ago. Usually, Maya took things too far. Not anymore. I've been taking things too far, and getting her into it. Except, nobody is playing the role of the person getting us out of trouble. Nobody can anymore. I guess I am supposed to be doing that. I'm guessing that shouldn't have changed. I am listening to my number 1 song Best Friends Forever, and I realized, I am supposed to be there for her. I shouldn't have forgotten what we've been through. I promised to always be best friends forever. I should be there. I should always be around for her. I lost that, and I feel bad. Today, after Maya came crying home from school because Siena and Lee-Ann denied sitting with her because of our fight, in period 5, I yelled at Siena. I got furious with her. She shouldn't be basing her friendship with Maya on our fights. I didn't think that was fair. It shouldn't be.

Someone is always supposed to be there to stop the fights, be confident in themselves and their friend, and just to fix life. I'm going to be that person. So Maya, if you're reading this, I don't mean to scare you or anything, but this is what I know. So, I've been doing some research. Going over what Sarah's said to her, and the details. So, Sarah said that Maya shouldn't listen to her song What About Now by Daughtry. Yes, I know that. I pay attention. So, I searched up "Maya Hart What About Now" on the YouTube bar. I found a video. I didn't even have to view it to know, I just looked at the title. I read over Maya's blog post about Sarah's Rehab, and I knew everything at once. I mean, it use to confuse me. The last song in the playlist, the focus on friendships and school, the Home for the Holidays. It suddenly all made sense. And to Maya, don't think I never knew. I knew inside of myself, I just never let that part of me come and search for it. But, she came out. She knows now, I know now. You have nothing to hide anymore, Maya. I didn't know, I was confused. I know now, and thank you for letting me know, even if you didn't know. I'm just lucky to know that I have someone who I know so well, I knew since yesterday what this was about.






I made these all for Maya. Let me go through them. I know her too well, why would I lose that? I can't lose that. Then, I was a bounding member of the homework rebellion, now I want to be a bounding member of her friends. I want to be her best friend. Next, Shawn loves Maya. She shouldn't kid herself, avoid the episodes. Why doesn't she just love him back, see what happens? He loves her, nothing otherwise. I guess I was a bit like Maya, I kidded myself of being her friend. Now, I know just where I belong.

2 comments: