Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Let's Catch-Up

Okay, I've been SOOOO behind lately and I've wanted to apologize! Okay! New things up here! I'll name them all.

Who here remembers Turner? The kid I "babysat" on New Years Eve? Okay, so Maya and I haven't seen Declan and Turner since then and I could say we are kind of "obsessed" with them. I'm totally wanting Turner! Anyway, we've been asking EVERYDAY to go to their house, and we might go tomorrow!!! My mom said likely!!

Second, Lucas and Maya, and Farkle and I kinda got up with each other again. We liked those pairings until Farkle was being insanely rude to me about something that isn't my fault, that is BARELY changing me. Literally like 3% of me is changed. So, we've been unhooked with them since then.

That's all we've gotta catch up on, until my next post! It needs it's own post, so I'm saving us some space!! View it later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment