Thursday, January 15, 2015

True Statements - I Agree

So, today I am here to talk about some changes I need to make. First of all, I met these people who are kinda helping me get back to episodes. The one girl is Bernadette, but she failed miserably. Now, Penny is helping me. She spent all night convincing Auggie, who convinced Maya to go back to episodes. Penny was making deals and saying this and that. To read everything she said, go to The Story of Penny. So, I agree with what she said 100%. Honestly, I know I am capable of being like episodes me, and I don't need to be abnormal. So, I'll go back to episodes. I have my episodes reputation in school and I don't wanna jeopardize this. So, obviously I will be in school. And I'll work to do it out of school. Besides, after school we are likely going to Declan and Turner's so after that, I'll be okay.


I'm going to go back to being this girl. Happy, talking normal, nice, and helpful. That's what I'll be. Penny doesn't have to be the problem solver anymore (unless she was in her episodes, which I think she was). I'll do the life fixing for my show, she can do it for hers. I think that's fair. She made some very true statements which I agree with. I'll do my very best to be my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment