Wednesday, January 28, 2015

5 Months Today - Happy 5 Months Turner!

Guess what?! Today is January 28, 2015, which marks the date of my baby Turner Renkin being 5 months old! He was born August 28, 2014. I'm so happy that my little beautiful boy is officially 5 months old! I'm so proud to have watched him from 4 months to 5 months! And on January 31, 2015 marks the date of 1 month ago, we met Declan and Turner!!! I'm so proud to have watched Turner as soon as he became 4 months, to a beautiful 5 month old baby!!! I remembered this day as I walked to school and thought that it was the 28th today. I said, "Why does that sound so familiar?" And then I realized. TURNER IS 5 MONTHS!!!!





Happy 5 Months Old Turner! I hope you enjoy this next month, of being 5 months old!! I love you always, keep growing and getting to be a big boy!! I'm so proud of you!! Happy 5 Months Old Turner!

No comments:

Post a Comment