Friday, January 16, 2015

Amazement Came Through

I just got back from Turner!!! Yay!!! He was such an angel!! First, I saw him again when I walked inside. Him and Declan had matching outfits, different colors. Then, Turner and I played around when he sat on me. Then, Ronnie said he loves being on the swingset. I put him in his baby swing and swung him. He sneezed in my face, but that was okay! Ronnie forgot Turner's birthday, but I remembered. August 28, 2014! I took Turner upstairs to play. Owen and I talked to him as he laid on the spare bed in his bedroom. I wanted to experiment around with him. So, I kept on putting him in his cradle, on the diaper changer, and on the bed again. He was very happy. Ronnie and Owen left me to care for him all by myself! He eventually started crying really badly. I panicked for Ronnie. Ronnie took him downstairs to feed him. Then, I got to hold Turner while he slept!! He slept on me for 15 minutes, then Ronnie took him back on the swing. Then, we had to go home. I know, very short story. But we were only there for an hour. I didn't know what else to say!



Our beautiful baby, Turner Renkin. I miss him already!

Being with Turner on January 16, 2015
3:15pm - 4:36pm

I Remember That Moment When Amazement Came Through

No comments:

Post a Comment