Sunday, December 7, 2014

This Betrayal Means 100% Done

I HATE MAYA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA! SHE IS THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND I AM NEVER FORGIVING HER!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SO STUPID AND I AM CRYING BECAUSE OF THAT DIRTY STUPID GIRL. I HATE HER SO BADLY. SHE IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, okay. I had to calm down. Here's the story, long story short. Maya threatened to listen to one of my songs she never heard and she almost did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ya, and it's not just ANY song, it was my old number 1. Best Friends Forever. Yeah! She threatened to do that! I HATE THAT GIRL SO BAD. I always thought if I tried, I could go back to normal with her and we could be okay. Now, I'm not even gonna think about trying!!!! I am never forgiving that idiot!!!!!!!!


This very true quote was made by me. This was to say, yeah, if your best friend even has the thought about betraying you, you know that they are a bad friend. I could never think of anything so true.



This is true. You can try to fix the vase, but it will never be the same. The only part that isn't true about this, is the fact of "you can fix it." This can't be fixed EVER.


Okay, this quote is the MOST true. Maya only wanted to betray me to make herself feel better. I hate her for that!!!

I hate Maya's gutt. I will NEVER EVER EVER forgive her.

2 comments: