Thursday, December 18, 2014

Songs Of Mine That I Think Should Go On Break

Hey guys! I think by the title, you'd know what this post is about. There are some songs of mine that used to be sooo awesome. Now, they aren't because I've tired them out. So, let me list my songs that I think should be on break. Some are on break, I just don't wanna put too many on break. Anyways, this is what I think. The ones that have the word BREAK bolded, are the ones actually on break, not the ones I think should be, in my defense.


  1. Best Friends Forever by KSM (BREAK)
  2. Broken Girl by Matthew West (BREAK)
  3. Your Friend by Istiana Bestari
  4. Potential Break-Up Song by Aly and AJ (BREAK)
  5. Bullseye by Aly and AJ
  6. Hero by Superchick
  7. Moonlight by Yiruma
  8. Missing by Evanescence
  9. Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne
  10. One More by Superchick (BREAK)
  11. When She Cries by Britt Nicole
  12. Everytime We Touch by Cascada (BREAK)
  13. In Better Hands by Fefe Dobson
  14. Torniquet by Evanescence
So, those are my songs. 5/14 of those songs are actually on break. So, thanks for reading guys!!! Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment