Wednesday, December 10, 2014

You Couldn't Drive Me Away

Having a best friend is... wonderful. You go through everything together, it's like a magical dream (without the unicorn) oh wait.... there has been a unicorn, hasn't there? See, you go through the craziest things with your best friend. They accept you when you make a mistake, when you're mad, when you're sad. They get you through any rough situation, even if it seems like a rediculous situation that you'd assume isn't a big deal, like "OMG I lost my favorite pair of boots!" A best friend will say, "it's okay, we'll put up some missing posters" with a sense of humor, making you feel better, when you think she actually means it. (That happened to me in Grade 3, I lost my boots and my best friend suggested the missing posters as a joke).


This is me and my best friend. We sit together, we work out our problems, we pay attention to each other. There is nothing better than that! This is Maya Hart. My best friend, and the world's best, best friend. I can count on her to get me out of a rough situation, and she can count on me to get us out of trouble. Maya causes our troubles, but I get us out of it. I don't get her out of it, I don't get me out of it, I get us out.



We are polar opposites, as you can see. I am the loveable, huggable and sweet one. And she is the dark, mysterious, but very helpful to me one. We may be polar opposites, but that's what makes us such good best friends.


This is me and my best friend, Maya Hart. I couldn't ask for anybody better, because she is best at what she does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment