Monday, December 8, 2014

My Own Little Thoughts... I Guess It's About Time You Know

Okay, for the past 3-4 months I've had a song in my playlist. No other song then song number 25. What is it? Hero by Superchick. I've kept those lyrics to myself, because I could not relate to them one bit and I liked the song in general, so there was no point. Now, I can relate to those lyrics, and it's about time I reveal them. I mean, have I ever written a post called "Hero Relation"? No. I am now.

These are the lyrics that represent me...

Chorus
Heroes are made when you make a choice
You could be a hero
Heroes do what's right
You could be a hero, You might save a life
You could be a hero, You could join the fight
For what's right for what's right for what's right


Verse 2
No one talks to her, she feels so alone
She's in too much pain to survive on her own

Verse 1, I have no relation to because the story is about a boy. So, the chorus is a relation to me too. Let me get you through it. You could be a hero, heroes do what's right. And when I saw Auggie's post about Happy Birthday Riley, I knew he was a hero who did what was right. Auggie is my hero. You might save a life, and join the fight for what's right. What's right is to stand up for people who are bullied. Today, that was me. Auggie is my hero. Auggie basically saved me. My life is a wreck, and I wanted to give up. Auggie saved my life. No one talks to her, she feels so alone. That is very true. Nobody talks to me, and I'm always alone. People just don't like me, no reason. It's been that way since I was 9. She's in too much pain to survive on her own. Honestly, I wont get myself through life like this. I can't survive on my own, and one day I wont. So, I guess it's about time you knew what those lyrics really are. Bye...

2 comments:

  1. Awww, me!! I never thoughr what I did was so important to you, I thought it had no effect, I didn't know it made such a difference. I wanted it to, but I thought it didn't. Thanks Riley, it's nice to be appreciated!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no. Thank You, Auggie. You're the only one who makes me one bit happy now... of course Kiwi too, but he can't talk to me. You can talk to me and concince me I'm not bad. Kiwi can't say anything. But you can, thanks!!!!!!

      Delete