Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sickening Suicides

Hey guys. It's Riley. I was at school today until lunchtime. I ran 18 suicides today, and almost puked. It was Period 2 gym. So, in History I asked my dad to call home sick. He said that he'll let me go at lunch because I should drop Auggie off, too. So, I waited til lunch. Then, I walked Auggie to school and he and I are friends again! Him and I talked about Kindergarten and Ava being bossy at recess. Then, I came home and watched Phineas and Ferb and Jessie. I am FOR SURE going tomorrow. Not because my mom said I had to, but because I want to. The good thing is, I'm missing my double math periods right now! SO YAY. So, that's my stupid suicide in gym story. I am glad that I don't have gym tomorrow... stupid fitness dice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment