Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Best Night of My Life

Earlier today, Maya, Lucas, Farkle, and I all went to the leisure centre to go swimming! On the way there, Matthew West came on. Not my song, but it was him. I just said, "Matthew West" and Maya was SHOCKED! She looked and saw it said "Now playing Matthew West." Coincidence because before we even left the town, she said Matthew West wouldn't come on now that we mentioned it. Anyways, ot was great fun! Before we got in, we tried to beat the boys to see who can get out of the pool first. Then, we ended up getting out at 1:14 and they were 1:16 or seventeen for something. First, we all were rocking each other off the tube that we stole! Also, we always leaned back on the tube and held ourselves up with our feet! We had teams. It was frenquelly our muffin groups. Maya and Lucas, and me and Farkle. Maya couldn't swim, so Farkle and I were cautious not to let her fall. Farkle on the other hand, tended to often fall off. It was extra fun! Maya did end up almost drowing in the waves. I jumped in to the pool, and I took her to shore. So, after that comes the quite funny part!! Maya and I went to the blue slide. We were about to go when we were figuring out groups to go in. So, we decided to let the little blonde boy go ahead of us. Finally, Maya scared him off. It began coming naturally that we scared kids. Earlier in the pool, we saw 4 men that looked like vikings. Soon, they came on the slide, and they turned out to be very nice! I talked to them and said they have nice necklaces! Then, 2 Indian boys or something came and we tried to scare them. It wouldn't work. So, we battled the boys for sometime. We threatened to jump on them in the pool, and they screamed like baby girls. So, then the smaller one pushed me in the pool. I was offended, kinda. Then, Maya and I were fighting about friends. I thought she liked Lucas better than me (because she said he would teach her to swim, not me) and she thought I liked Farkle better. So, we split into those groups. I was with Farkle when we went and stood by an edge. We were talking, and suddenly we kissed. We both pulled away. "You know everyone's staring at us, right?" I said. "Yeah. Do we care?" "Nope!" I said, and we began kissing again for about 5 more seconds. I gotta admit, I understand why people were looking at us weirdly. Two twelve year olds kissing in a public swimming pool. Duh, weird!! Anyways, then me and Farkle went into the Animal Attic. We met this kid who told us to go along with his plan to make his friends think we were coming down the slide when they were trying to climb up. Then, he showed me an Indian in a red bathing suit who was 13-14 years old. She was his friend (when frenquelly he was a blonde hair blue eyes kid). Then, he told me to jump inside the tiger and scare her when she comes up. I said I don't wanna get involved. Farkle and I walked by her. "Hey, we were just talkin about you!" I said. She looked at me weird. She didn't even know me. So, then we left. Also, long before that, they paged Valerie Matthews to come to the pool office twice. That "Valerie" was me. I didn't know. Then while with Farkle, I heard Riley Matthews paged. "It's me, isn't it?" I said. "Yup." Farkle said. "Let's go." We said going to the pool office. Then, we all made up and went to the slide. It rocked!! Maya went with Lucas and dug her nails into him! It was funny because she was scared! I went with Farkle and we went like 5 seconds before being followed by the two of Maya and Lucas. So, me and Farkle always heard Maya screaming. Also, I said to Farkle "Daddy hold me! Hold me!" Like I said when I was 8 to my dad on Cyclone Day! Then he said on the next ride, "Riley hold me! Hold me!" and I was like, "I AM!" and we laughed. I said we were like a angry married couple. He considered being a lousy and angry married couple who have been angrily married for 28 years as a victory. That was officially the best night! We ended up going to McDonalds! I LOVED THIS NIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment