Monday, September 29, 2014

The Concerns of a Friend

I haven't seen Farkle since Period 7 and it's after school. We had reading. After failing both those tests, he's been pretty down. I wrote on my blog in 6th period, in science and he just leaned his downy dumps head on me. I felt very bad for him enough to let him stay. Harry, the kid who normally sits beside me, wasn't here, so Farkle insisted he did. Actually, he just assumed he could. And he can any time. In 7th period, we had the councillor as our reading teacher. He asked Mr. Crossley, the teacher, to go and see Miss Glass. I had my head caught up in my half a page chapter book. I didn't notice he went to see Miss Glass, the other councillor. He didn't show up to any of the other classes, as he was speaking with the councillor. I have been concerned and very deeply worried for Farkle all day, since he failed those 2 tests within the same 2 periods in a row. Maybe something has gotten him down and stopping his focus. I am very concerned for him right now. I'm gonna find a way to get this out of him. Maybe I'll do the same thing I did in Flaws! Haha! No, I'll find out one way or another. This is my friend I am talking about. I am very concerned for him. There will be a way for him out of this. If I have to, I'll help him find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment