Saturday, September 20, 2014

HOW?!?

So, freaking out right now!!! HAHAHAHA! FREAKING GREEN I AM DEAD! Ya, ahaha! There are no more words left... hahahah!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! HAHAHAH! This is... crazyy!!!! Okay, okay, okay, okay... I need to calm myself down.... Okay, okay. So, new episodes aired last night. So, I watched Girl Meets Smackle (not as good as I thought, seriously). So, they began airing the worst episode's commerical. It is Girl Meets 1961. About it, we go back in time, and I have a crush... on... FARKLE! Yeah, so I thought it was the worst episode. Until....

Here it is, just watch this...

So, you've watched this. IT'S MUFFIN EPISODE!! AHHHH! The epiosde where I, RILEY MATTHEWS, is alone... with FARKLE! We do a project together!!! YIKES!!! AHHH! Coincidently, it's right after Girl Meets 1961 where I have a crush on Farkle. I-I'm... speechless. No words left. Wow. I thought muffins wouldn't air until... way later!!! I thought June or next October!!! Nope! It's in 2 WEEKS!! 2 WEEKS I WILL BE SITTING THERE WATCHING MUFFIN EPISODE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH! I hope nothing happens between me and Farkle! I am... SCARED!!! How, seriously, HOW!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment