Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sleepover Bash

I've decided to make up with Maya, and I am now talking again. I wasn't a mistake, and that's amazing. So, last night Maya and I had a sleepover. We watched The Trollz movie from when we were very little. Than, after the movie we were going to do nails, but there wasn't enough, and the white one was goopy.  So, then we decided to have a doll pageant. My doll looked a lot like me, like an american girl doll, but I named her Topanga. She was very beautiful, inside and out. Maya had 2 dolls, smaller than mine. The first had brown eyes and brown hair, so she named her Riley. The second one had blonde hair and blue eyes, and she named it Maya. Riley Doll and Topanga Doll competed. Topanga and Riley were dressed very nicely. Topanga Doll and I fought for beauty is not skin deep, and Maya and Riley Doll fought for it being skin deep. Nobody won. Maya sat in the crowd. Riley Doll and Stacey (which was the real Maya in the game) didn't treat her well. They left out poor Maya. I helped Maya. In my opinion, Maya won the pageant. Then, we went right back to sleep. That was our sleepover.

No comments:

Post a Comment